Keep Flower Mound Healthy
KFMH is a subcommittee of Keep Flower Mound Beautiful (KFMB), a non-profit organization.
The subcommittee consists of the following members:
- Dixie Mayfield, D.C.,Chair
- Jennifer Romaszewski, MPH, member
- Pat Lawson, member
- Jovan Johnson, CPT, member
Our next fair has been scheduled for April 18, 2015. Carter BloodCare will be at the fair holding a blood-drive, so please stay tuned for the sign-up link! If you or someone you know in the Flower Mound area have a business geared towards healthy living, you're encouraged and welcomed to join us for the Spring 2015 Fair!
Sponsorships for this event are also available
ATTENTION PERSONAL TRAINERS!This year's fair will feature a relay-style obstacle course. Each trainer will have the opportunity to coach their clients in teams of 4 participants for only $50 per team! It's not too late to begin training!
Easter is just around the corner!
- When preparing Easter baskets this year, consider packing them will goodies like colorful hard-boiled eggs which are packed with protein! Kids will love decorating them and they are much more filling than candy!
- Dark chocolate has more nutritional value than milk chocolate. Most dark chocolate products are low in sugar and high in antioxidants! Antioxidants have been known to decrease cardiovascular disease and cancer risks, and can help reduce blood pressure.
Who says Easter treats can't be healthy?
STAY HEALTHY, FLOWER MOUND!